The Bridge-To-Seven Bundle combines Color Bridge Coated with the new Extended Gamut Guide. Color Bridge compares Pantone spot colors side-by-side to their four-color process (CMYK) equivalents, while Extended Gamut illustrates Pantone spot color equivalents through seven-color process (CMYK+OGV) printing. Use the Bridge-To-Seven Bundle to compare all printing options for your marketing materials, signage, and packaging.
- Two portable, handheld fan decks
- Printed on the most commonly used coated paper stock weight (100lb)
- Color Bridge and Extended Gamut guides are printed to ISO Certification so colors can be consistently reproduced
- Lighting Indicator pages demonstrate when lighting conditions are suitable for color evaluation
- 1,845 four-color process, and 1,729 seven-color process equivalents
- Extended Gamut technology allows for ~90% better Pantone spot color matches over CMYK by adding Orange, Green and Violet to the color gamut
- Each color displayed with coordinating numbers and ink formulations, HEX and/or RGB values
- Colors arranged in chromatic format, with index at the back of guide indicating numeric location
- Use for comparing spot-to-process color and for digital design, animation, and packaging
- Allows for side-by-side comparison of Pantone spot colors versus CMYK versus CMYK+OGV
- Includes ink formulations, HEX, and RGB values for Pantone graphic spot colors
- Offers a cost-saving bundle versus purchasing guides independently
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.