Pantone 5 Light Booth provides the most consistent and reliable environment for evaluating products and prints. As color can appear differently under various light sources – such as daylight, store lighting and fluorescent – it is important to review products and prints under each before approval so that costly issues and rejects can be avoided.
- Use D65 lighting for reviewing color for hard/soft goods, textiles and coating color. For reviewing color on printed materials, use D50 lighting.
- Lamps: D65 or D50 Daylight, Home “A” Tungsten, Ultraviolet, Cool White Fluorescent, 840 Fluorescent
- Multiple voltage options: 100, 115, 127, and 230
- Certificate of performance
- Setup options available to best suit your industry and customers’ needs
- Contemporary design, styled to complement any work space
- Consistent, industry-standard fluorescent illumination
- Simulate common daylight, home, and store environments:
- D65 dedicated light source option for industrial applications
- D50 dedicated light source option mainly for print and packaging applications
- UV source stimulates optical brighteners, whitening agents, fluorescent pigments, and dyes
- “A” Tungsten Halogen home lighting simulation lamp
- Cool White Fluorescent (CWF) and TL84 store lighting simulation lamp options
- Identify troublesome color variations and metameric effects (when two colors appear to match in one set of lighting conditions but fail to match in another)
Unlimited Blocks, Tabs or Accordions with any HTML content can be assigned to any individual product or to certain groups of products, like entire categories, brands, products with specific options, attributes, price range, etc. You can indicate any criteria via the advanced product assignment mechanism and only those products matching your criteria will display the modules.
Also, any module can be selectively activated per device (desktop/tablet/phone), customer login status and other criteria. Imagine the possibilities.