Abitare, published monthly in Milan, Italy, is one of the world’s best known design magazines. It was first published in 1961.
Abitare was launched in Milan in 1961 by Piera Perone. The magazine was published monthly. It was devoted to architecture, interior design, furniture, product design and graphic arts and was published both in Italian and English. In 1976 the magazine was sold to Segesta Publishing group. Later it became part of the RCS Group and began to be published by RCS Mediagroup.
Shortly after the founding of the magazine, the influential postwar architect, Eugenio Gentili Tedeschi joined Perone and, in addition to writing for the magazine, later served as acting de facto editor in chief with Franca Santi. Many known architects and designers were contributors to Abitare. Stefano Boeri and Maria Giulia Zunino were among the editors-in-chief of the magazine. Chiara Maranzana and Mario Piazza also served as the editors-in-chief of Abitare.
- ORIGIN : ITALY
- FORMAT : MAGAZINE
- FREQUENCY : 10 Issue
- ISSUE PER YEAR : 10 Issue
- PUBLISHER : RCS Media Group
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders. You do not pay any shipping charges on ANY orders placed on www.magazinecenter.in
The large majority of our orders are shipped within 3 working days of the order, and delivered in 2-3 days from shipping. We ship through leading courier services, and you can track your order online after it is shipped. In the unlikely event we are unable to deliver any items in your order, be assured that you will not be charged for that item, or you shall be refunded the full amount charged for the item.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO DELIVERING YOUR ORDER ACCURATELY, IN GOOD CONDITION, AND ALWAYS ON TIME.
- We currently deliver to more than 750 cities across India.
- Our shipping and delivery lead times vary by destination, and the typical lead times are as shown below
|Destination||Shipping Time (A)||Delivery Time (B)||Total time for delivery (A+B)|
|Delhi & NCR||1-2 Working days||1-2 Working days||2-5 working days|
|Bangalore & Tiruppur||1-2 Working days||1-2 Working days||2-5 working days|
|Mumbai||1-2 Working days||1-2 Working days||2-5 working days|
|U.P / West Bengal||1-2 Working days||1-2 Working days||2-5 working days|
|Rest of India||3-5 Working days||2-3 Working days||5-8 working days|
- As mentioned above, we ship most items within 3-5 working days of the order. However in some cases, we may take longer, up to 7 working days, to ship the order as we may have to procure it from some other stores or our suppliers. In the unlikely event that we are not able to ship your order completely within 7 working days of the order, we shall cancel the remaining unshipped part of the order, and send you an email informing you about the same. In such cases, your payment against the unshipped part of the order shall be refunded, in the manner you have made the payment*.
- We ship on all week days (Monday to Saturday), excluding public holidays.
- To ensure that your order reaches you in the fastest time and in good condition, we only ship through reputed courier agencies.
- While we strive hard to deliver on time, due to the load with the couriers, estimate a delay of 2-3 days.
- If your order has multiple items, these may ship separately from different locations in separate shipments. You will receive a separate email if the shipment does not contain all the items that you had ordered.
- If you believe that the product is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the goods, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our Customer Care or at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91-9891136888, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- Please note all items (including gifts) will be shipped with an invoice mentioning the price, as per Indian Tax Regulations.
*Note: In the event we have to cancel any items in your order, if you have paid using a credit card your credit card shall not be charged for the above cancelled item(s). If you have paid using a debit card/netbanking, your bank shall be instructed to refund the amount within 2 working days. However, the actual credit to your account will depend on your banks processing time, which may be 7-15 days. If you do not receive a credit within this time, please check with your bank and let us know if you face any issues with the same.